- Fechas: 25/01/2018 - 27/01/2018
- Fechas de inscripción: - 11/12/2017
- Localización: Estocolmo, Suecia
- Sitio web: http://www.srso.se/om-sveriges-radios-symfoniorkester/lediga-tjanster-i-sveriges-radios-symfoniorkester/?job_id=2321
Audiciones flauta principal Swedish Radio Symphony Orchestra
Date: January 25-27, 2018
Place: Stockholm, Sweden
• W.A.Mozart: Flute Concerto in G-major, 1st and 2nd movement without cadenza
• J.Ibert: Flute Concerto, 3rd movement
• Mozart: Quartet in D-major for flute, violin, viola and cello
• Orchestral excerpts (attached via the link below)
A pre-audition will take place on January 25. Candidates will be informed shortly after the application deadline if they are invited to this preliminary round or directly to the audition on January 26-27.
We offer a full time permanent contract including obligation to play tutti.
Berwaldhallen is part of the Swedish Radio and thereby shares the same common values: independency, reliability, openness and innovativeness. Berwaldhallen is the home of the world's leading ensembles - the Swedish Radio Symphony Orchestra and the Swedish Radio Choir. Through concerts and tours all over the world as well as recordings we have become important ambassadors for Swedish music and culture both nationally and internationally. Our ensembles attract the foremost conductors and soloists, such as our current internationally well-established Chief Conductors Daniel Harding and Peter Dijkstra. As one of us, whether you are a musician or work in an administrative function you will be involved in promoting the highest possible artistic quality, with a passion for the new and love of the classical.
Last day of application: December 11, 2017.
Further detailsabout the audition can be obtained from Gunnar Eklund, Orchestra Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome with your application!